Along with the Xiaomi 13 series, the company also introduced the Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro and Xiaomi Watch S1 Pro for the global markets. These were introduced in China back in August last year.
Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro
The Buds 4 Pro has a polished design, features Sony’s LDAC technology for data transfer rates of up to 990kbps and bit depths of up to 32-bit, along with Hi-Res Audio Wireless support. It has ANC up to 48dB, comes with built-in dimensional audio feature that detects users’ head movements and adjusts the sound according to its spatial positioning, ensuring that each audio detail is precisely placed for a realistic sound.
The Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro comes in a “space capsule” style case. The soft LSR-made ear tips ensure that the earbuds remain in place and come in three sizes for a suitable fit. The new “Intelligent Fit Monitoring” feature allows users to find the perfect fit with maximum comfort for hours of listening pleasure.
It also enables users to switch between connected devices seamlessly with its built-in dual-device connectivity feature. The earbuds promise standalone battery life of up to 9 hours and up to 38 hours when using a charging case. The case also supports wireless charging.
Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro Specifications
- Bluetooth 5.3 connectivity
- Supported Codec: SBC/AAC/LHDC 4.0
- 11mm Dual-magnetic dynamic drivers, Hi-Fi audio
- Noise cancellation of up to 48dB while ANC is on
- 3Mic+ bone voiceprint sensor
- Three Transparency modes enable users to listen to the ambient sounds
- The ear handle supports pressure-sensitive operation and can switch between noise reduction modes, music and incoming call control
- Dual-device intelligent quick connection to easily pair with mobile phones and laptops
- Dust and water-resistant (IP54)
- 5g lightweight earbuds; Case weight: 49.5g
- 9 hours with ANC off, 38h total battery life without ANC, Qi wireless charging
Xiaomi Watch S1 Pro
The Xiaomi Watch S1 Pro has a 1.47″ AMOLED display, a rotatable crown, and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass. The watch features a pop-up pairing function, which is exclusive to Xiaomi smartphones, making pairing a breeze and simplifying the setup process.
It tracks real-time information on over 100 sports activities. For runners, there are also 10 programs, pre-built to suit various fitness needs. It also offers a series of workout data and health tracking functions covering calories burned, exercise intensity, sleep monitoring, heart rate, and SpO₂ tracking.
The watch is equipped with a powerful speaker, and an AI noise cancellation algorithm lets users communicate smoothly and clearly when making Bluetooth phone calls via the watch, said the company.
It supports battery life of up to 14 days, and comes with quick charging, offering 2 days of use with 10-minute charging Furthermore, Xiaomi Watch S1 Pro comes with a convenient wireless charging dock that is able to charge the device to 100% in 85 minutes.
Xiaomi Watch S1 Pro Specifications:
- 1.47-inch (480 x 480 pixels) AMOLED screen with Sapphire glass protection, Always-on display
- Heart rate sensor (including blood oxygen), accelerometer sensor, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, atmospheric pressure sensor, ambient light sensor, capacitive sensor for wear detection
- Sleep tracking, Supports 100+ fitness modes such as running, cycling, mountaineering, triathlon, elliptical training and rowing. Professional fitness modes optimized for more accurate exercise monitoring.
- Speaker and microphone for calling over Bluetooth
- GPS, Beidou, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.2 to connect to devices running Android 6.0 and above: iOS 10 and above, payments via Mastercard NFC (optional)
- Dimensions: 46 x 46 x 11.28mm
- Water-resistant up to 50 meters (5 ATM)
- Supports wireless charging
- 500mAh battery with up to 14 days battery life for typical use and up to 10 days for heavy usage
Xiaomi Electric Scooter 4 Ultra
Xiaomi also introduced the Electric Scooter 4 Ultra, featuring a dual suspension system. Through increasing the height of the chassis, together with an advanced dual suspension system, riders will acquire better visibility and stability, even when traveling on uneven surfaces, said the company.
The all-new S+ mode accelerates surprisingly swiftly for an exciting and enjoyable ride. It has corrosion-resistant aluminum body, supports a maximum loading capacity of up to 120kg and has a deck size of 880cm² and a widened handle grip of 490mm, offering a bigger standing area and a more stable grab for a comfortable riding experience. The Xiaomi Electric Scooter 4 Ultra is also rated with IP55 resistance.
It has a larger puncture-proof and self-sealing 10-inch Xiaomi DuraGel Tires, can reach speeds of up to 25km/h and can climb slopes with inclines up to 25% with ease. It has 940W of maximum gear motor power and lets you travel up to 70km on a single charge.
Pricing and availability
The Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro comes in Star Gold and Space Black colours and is priced 249 Euros (US$ 262 / Rs. 21,755 approx.).
The Xiaomi Watch S1 Pro comes in Black stainless steel case with black fluororubber strap and in Silver stainless steel case with a brown leather strap and is priced at 299 Euros (US$ 315 / Rs. 26,125 approx.).
The Xiaomi Electric Scooter 4 Ultra starts at 999 Euros (US$ 1053 / Rs. 87,290 approx.). These will be available via Xiaomi’s official channels.