TECNO’s entry-level Spark Go smartphone series is soon expected to be refreshed. The company would unveil a new smartphone called the Spark Go 2023. Ahead of the official launch, the firm has listed the smartphone on its official India site, which reveals complete details of the phone.
The TECNO Spark Go 2023 adopts a new design language that contains a stepped square unibody design with upgraded texture and an engine-inspired dual ring rear camera design.
It has a 6.5-inch HD+ Dot Notch screen, is powered by a MediaTek Helio A22 quad-core SoC with up to 4GB of RAM, features 13MP + AI dual rear cameras with dual LED flash, a 5MP front camera with LED flash, a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, and a 5000mAh battery.
Additionally, the Spark Go 2023 runs HiOS 12.0 based on Android 12. It supports up to 3 GB of virtual RAM expansion and IPX2 splash resistance.
TECNO Spark Go 2023 specifications
- 6.56-inch (1612 x 720 pixels) HD+ display with 480 nits brightness, 120Hz Touch Sampling Rate, 20:9 screen aspect ratio
- 2.0GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 processor
- 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- HiOS 12 based on Android 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13-megapixel rear camera with f/1.85 aperture, dual-LED flash, secondary AI Lens
- 5MP front-facing camera with flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163.86X75.51X8.9mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery
The TECNO Spark Go 2023 comes in three different colors: Endless Black, Uyuni Blue, and Nebula Purple. The smartphone is expected to be priced starting at about Rs. 7,000. The official pricing and availability should be available soon.