Samsung introduced the Galaxy A34 and A54 5G smartphones last week, and the Galaxy A14 4G was also introduced in some countries alongside the phones. The company confirmed in that it will launch the Galaxy A24 in Turkey in coming months.
Now, an Israeli website has revealed the images and the specifications of the Galaxy A24 4G phone ahead of the launch. The successor to the Galaxy A23 which was introduced last March is said to get an AMOLED screen, an upgrade from the LCD screen, while retaining the Snapdragon 680 SoC.
Similar to the other models, this is said to feature 3 rear cameras, and retain the Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, 5000mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging from the predecessor.
Samsung Galaxy A24 rumoured specifications
- 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-V display, 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 680 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 13 with Samsung One UI 5.0
- Dual SIM
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, OIS, 5MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 162.1 x 77.6 x 8.3mm; Weight: 195g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5,000mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy A24 is expected to come in Black, Silver, Red-Burgundy and Lime colours. We should know more details in the coming weeks.