realme just announced the GT3, the company’s latest smartphone in the GT series at the MWC 2023, as it had promised. It has a 6.7-inch 144Hz 1.5K flat AMOLED screen with 2160Hz ultra-high frequency PWM dimming, up to 1400 nits brightness and a 2.31mm ultra-narrow chin.
The phone is powered by Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC with up to 16GB RAM and up to 1TB storage. There is variable heat dissipation system max with 6580mm² cooling area, 4500 mm² 3D VC cooling, 1500Hz gaming control engine, customized for players and antenna matrix system 2.0.
There is pulse interface RGB system with a transparent design, offers 25 colors, 2 rhythm and 5 speed models with custom settings for notifications, low battery and more. The phone has a matte AG glass back.
The phone has 50MP Sony IMX890 with OIS, HyperShot 2.0, Turbo RAW lossless image algorithm, Street shooting mode 3.0 and also has a microscope lens, in addition to a 8MP ultra-wide camera.
It packs a 4600mAh with 240W fast charging, making it the fastest charging phone to be mass-produced. This promises a charge of up to 50% in 4 minutes, and full charge about 9 minutes and 30 seconds.
realme GT Neo5 specifications
- 6.74-inch (2772×1240 pixels) (144Hz/120Hz/90Hz/60Hz/45Hz/40Hz adaptive) AMOLED display with up to 1450 nits peak brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 2160Hz high-frequency PWM dimming
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- 8GB /12GB / 16GB LPDDR5X RAM with 128GB / 256GB /512GB / 1TB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 13 with realme UI 4.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX890 sensor, OIS, f/1.88 aperture, 23.6mm equivalent focal length, 8MP 112° ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP microscope lens with f/3.3 aperture, LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163.85×75.75×8.9; Weight:199g
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4600mAh (typical) / 4450mAh (minimum) battery with 240W SuperVOOC fast charging
Get ready to witness the power of #realmeGT3! Check out this video and experience the ultimate combination of speed and style. pic.twitter.com/xVtP63xvPG
— realme (@realmeglobal) February 28, 2023
Pricing and availability
The realme GT3 comes in Booster Black and Pulse White colours and is priced starting at $649 (Rs. 53,605 approx.) for the base 8GB + 128GB model. It also comes in 12GB + 256GB, 16GB + 256GB, 16GB + 512GB and 16GB + 1TB options. The company said that it will reveal the availability details soon.