After the realme 10 which was introduced last month, realme has confirmed the launch of realme 10s smartphone in China tomorrow, December 16th. The phone has already been certified by TENAA with the model number RMX3617 which reveals most of the specifications.
Online listings have revealed Dimensity 810 SoC, 8GB of RAM, 128GB and 256GB models, and a 5000mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging. Most of the specifications and the dimensions are similar to the realme 9i 5G which was launched in India a few months back, but this has dual rear cameras.
realme 10s rumoured specifications
- 6.58-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 8GB GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- 50MP rear camera with LED flash, 0.3MP (VGA) depth sensor
- 8MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 164.4×75.1×8.1mm; Weight: 191g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
We should know the price when the phone goes official tomorrow.