OPPO has announced the Find X6 Pro, the company’s latest flagship smartphone in the Find X series in China, as it had promised. The phone has a 6.82-inch Quad HD+ Samsung E6 AMOLED 1-120Hz LTPO screen with 10-bit color depth and up to 2500 nits peak brightness. It has DisplayMate A+ raings and also comes with Dolby Vision support.
The phone is powered by the latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC with up to 16GB of LPDDR5X RAM and has 36% increased thermal conductivity of graphite and 24% bigger vapor chamber area compared to predecessor. The phone runs Android 13 with ColorOS 13.1, and the company promises 4 major Android updates and 5 years of security patch updates for the phone.
The OPPO Find X6 Pro has three 50MP rear cameras that include a 1-inch 50MP Sony IMX989, sensor, 50MP ultra-wide-Sony IMX890 sensor and a 50MP periscope telephoto Sony IMX890 sensor with OIS for up to 3x optical zoom, 6X hybrid zoom and up to 120X digital zoom. It has Hasselblad’s camera tuning and there is MariSilicon X NPU.
The phone comes in both glass and leather back versions and has IP68 ratings for dust and water resistance. It packs a 5000mAh battery that supports 100W wired fast charging + 50W wireless fast charging.
OPPO Find X6 Pro specifications
- 6.82-inch (3168 × 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ 1-120Hz LTPO AMOLED display, up to 240Hz touch sampling rate, up to 2500 nits peak brightness, 1440Hz PWM dimming, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 740 GPU
- 12GB / 16GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB UFS 4.0 storage, 16GB LPDDR5X RAM with 512GB UFS 4.0 storage
- Android 13 with ColorOS 13.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP camera with 1″ Sony IMX989 sensor, 8P glass lens, f/1.75 aperture, OIS, 10-bit HDR, 50MP 110° ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 4cm macro option, Sony IMX890 sensor, 50MP 3X periscope telephoto camera with ƒ/2.6 aperture, 5P mirror lens, Sony IMX890 sensor, OIS, up to 120X digital zoom, Hasselblad, MariSilicon X NPU
- 32MP front camera with Sony IMX709 RGBW sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dust and Water resistant (IP68)
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 164.8×76.2 (glass) / 76.3 mm (leather)x9.1 mm (glass) / 9.5 mm (leather); Weight: 218g (glass) / 216g (leather)
- 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi 7 (802.11be), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS/GLONASS, dual-antenna NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 100W SuperVOOC fast charging, 50W Qi wireless charging, reverse charging
Pricing and availability
The OPPO Find X6 Pro comes in Cloud Black (Glass), Feiquan Green (Glass) and Desert Silver Moon (Leather) colours and is priced at 5999 yuan (US$ 872 / Rs. 72,145 approx.) for 12GB + 256GB, 6499 yuan (US$ 945 / Rs. 78,160 approx.) for 16GB + 256GB and 6999 yuan (US$ 1018 / Rs. 84,170 approx.) for the top-end 16GB + 512GB model.
It is available to order and will go on sale in China from March 24th. No details about the global roll-out yet.