Renders and specifications, renders of the upcoming OnePlus Nord CE 3 smartphone surfaced, last year. Now, @OnLeaks says that that phone will launch as Nord CE3 Lite, and has revised the specifications of the Nord CE3.
The phone is now said to feature a 6.72″ FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED screen and powered by Snapdragon 782G SoC, a major upgrade compared to Snapdragon 695 SoC in the predecessor. This is said to get the same 50MP IMX890 sensor as the OnePlus 11 and the 11R.
OnePlus Nord CE 3 rumoured specifications
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ AMOELD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (1 × Cortex-A78 2.7GHz + 3 × Cortex-A78 2.4GHz + 4 × Cortex-A55 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 782G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 8GB / 12GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage
- Android 13 with OxygenOS 13
- Dual SIM
- 50MP rear camera with IMX890 sensor, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro camera, LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 80W SUPERVOOC Fast Charging
OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite render
The OnePlus Ace 2V powered by Dimensity 9000 SoC which will launch in China next week is expected to launch as Nord 3 in India and other markets sometime in mid-June or July.
The OnePlus Nord CE 3 is expected to launch in July, and the Nord CE 3 Lite is also expected around the same time.