OnePlus just announced the Ace 2V, the company’s latest smartphone in the Ace series in China, as it has promised. The phone packs a 6.74-inch 1.5K 120Hz AMOLED screen with up to 1450 nits brightness and has 1.46mm ultra-narrow size bezels. The phone is powered by Dimensity 9000 SoC with up to 16GB of LPDDR5X RAM.
It has 4129 mm² VC cooling and a larger heat dissipation area. With a new generation of ultra-high performance graphite, the heat dissipation performance is 92% higher than that of ordinary graphite.
The phone has a 64MP main camera along with a 8MP ultra-wide and a 2MP macro camera. The phone has a 2.8D micro-arc glass back with a frosted glass design.
The Ace 2V packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 80W SuperVOOC fast charging that can charge up to 32 minutes, says the company. It retains 80% battery health after 1600 charge and discharge cycles, twice the current industry standard, said the company.
OnePlus Ace 2V specifications
- 6.74-inch (2772×1240 pixels) (120Hz/90Hz/60Hz/45Hz/40Hz adaptive) AMOLED display with up to 1450 nits peak brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 1440Hz high-frequency PWM dimming
- Up to 3.05GHz Octa Core Dimensity 9000 4nm processor with Mali-G710 10-core GPU
- 12GB / 16GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB / 512GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 13 with ColorOS 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with OmniVision OV64M sensor, f/1.7 aperture, OIS, 8MP 120° ultra-wide camera with Sony IMX355 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with GalaxyCore GC02M sensor, f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with S5K3P9SP04 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:162.6×75.1×8.15mm; Weight: 191.5g
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 80W SuperVOOC fast charging
Pricing and availability
The OnePlus Ace 2V is priced at 2299 yuan (US$ 332 / Rs. 27,150 approx.) for 12GB + 256GB, 16GB + 256GB costs 2499 yuan (US$ 360/ Rs. 29,505 approx.) and the top-end 16GB + 512GB model is priced at 2799 yuan (US$ 404 / Rs. 33,055 approx.). It will be available to order from today and will go on sale in China from March 13th.