After the Ace 2, OnePlus has confirmed the launch of Ace 2V, a cheaper model in China on March 7th. The company has confirmed 2.8D micro-arc glass back, which is visually sharp but tactile. It also retains the three-stage alter slider.
The phone comes in Black Rock that has the same style of silk glass as the flagship, with a delicate frosted texture and no fingerprints and the Celadon Glaze has the same style of celadon glass as the flagship, as smooth and natural as ceramic.
The phone is said to retain the 6.74-inch 1.5K 120Hz AMOLED screen as the ACE 2, but this is said to replace the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC with Dimensity 9000 SoC. It is also said to use different camera. Based on rumours, the phone will launch globally as OnePlus Nord 3 with a few changes.
OnePlus Ace 2V rumoured specifications
- 6.74-inch (2772×1240 pixels) 120Hz AMOLED display, 2160Hz high-frequency PWM dimming
- Up to 3.05GHz Octa Core Dimensity 9000 4nm processor with Mali-G710 10-core GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB / 512GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 13 with ColorOS 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with OmniVision OV64M sensor, OIS, 8MP 120° ultra-wide camera with Sony IMX355 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with GalaxyCore GC02M sensor, f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 80W SuperVOOC fast charging
We should know more details in the coming days.