Noise has released a new premium smartwatch, the NoiseFit Halo, with a round dial, metallic build, and an AMOLED always-on display, plus unique strap options. This follows the introduction of NoiseFit Crew earlier this month.
NoiseFit Halo is the perfect smartwatch for trendsetters looking for a feature-rich upgrade. It comes with a 1.43” AMOLED always-on display, 466x466px brightness, a premium round dial, and various straps including leather and perforated straps for added style.
The smartwatch is IP68 water and dust resistant, and has unique features like double tap to wake, palm control, and the ability to store up to 10 contacts through Noise Buzz. Additionally, Noise Health Suite helps to track vitals such as heart rate, SpO2, sleep monitor, stress measurement, breath practice and female cycle tracker. Users can also get access to reminders, weather forecasts, and 100+ sports modes and 150+ watch faces.
Quick specifications: NoiseFit Halo
- Premium design with Metallic finish
- With functional Rotational crown
- Gesture control, Always on Display
- Display: 1.43″ AMOLED display, round dial, 466×466 pixels, 550 nits of brightness
- 150+ Cloud based watch faces
- Bluetooth v5.3
- TruSync powered calling experience
- Sensors: Heart rate, Accelerometer, SpO2 sensor
- Battery life: Up to 7 days
- Health monitoring: SpO2, Hear rate, Step, Sleep, Female cycle etc.
- Productivity suite: Reminder, Calculator, Stocks and Weather notification
- 100+ Sports modes
- NoiseFit App support
- IP68 Water resistance
- 1-Year warranty
Pricing and availability
The NoiseFit Halo is available in the following color options
- Textured silicone strap: Statement Black and Fiery Orange
- Standard silicone strap: Jet Black and Forest Green
- Leather strap: Classic Black and Vintage Brown
NoiseFit Halo can be purchased for a special price of Rs. 3,999 on Amazon.in and the Noise website.
Commenting on the launch, Amit Khatri, Co-Founder, Noise, said,
We are always keen on upgrading our lifestyles, so why not also upgrade our smart wearables. Keeping this in mind, our newly launched premium round dial smartwatch, NoiseFit Halo, is a step up for the ones looking at leveling up their look and marking their arrival in style.