After teasers, iQOO has confirmed the launch of iQOO Neo7 smartphone in India on February 16th. The invite doesn’t reveal any other details other than the launch date and the name of the phone. To remind you, the iQOO Neo6 SE was launched as Neo6 in India back in May.
The iQOO Neo7 with the model number I2214 surfaced on BIS certification last month, and the iQOO Neo7 SE with Dimensity 8200 should launch in India as iQOO Neo7 5G.
iQOO Neo 7 5G (Neo 7 SE) specifications
- 6.78-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.8:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate
- Up to 3.1GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 8200 4nm processor with Mali-G610 MC6 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 6400Mbps RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 13 with Funtouch OS
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture OIS, LED flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 164.81×76.90×8.58mm;Weight: 193g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 120W ultra-fast flash charging
The iQOO Neo7 SE 8GB+128GB starts at 2099 yuan (US$ 312 / Rs. 25,460 approx.), so we can expect the iQOO Neo 7 5G to start at less than Rs. 30,000 in India, similar to the predecessor.