Cult.sport, a fitness products brand, has announced its entry into the Indian smartwatch market with the launch of two new smartwatches: Beats and Burn. The Cult.sport Beats features a square dial with a 1.85″ HD screen, whereas the Burn features a square dial with a 1.78″ AMOLED screen. Both watches include Bluetooth calling with inbuilt speakers.
Both wearables include advanced health monitoring capabilities such as a dedicated SpO2 sensor, a heart rate monitor, a stress monitor, a sleep monitor, and the ability to track a woman’s menstrual cycle. The smartwatches also have up to 115 sports modes, voice assistant support, and a battery life of up to 7 days.
Cult.sport Beats and Burn Specifications:
- Burn: 1.78″ AMOLED squareDisplay, 550 nits peak brightness, Always On Display
- Beats: 1.85-inch HD LCD screen, 600 nits peak brightness
- 180+ watch faces
- Bluetooth Calling, Quick dial pad
- Inbuilt Mic and Speaker
- Battery Life up to 7 days
- 115+ Sports modes on Beats; 60+ Sports modes on Burn
- AI Voice Assistant support
- Health monitoring: Sleep, SpO2, female health and Heart rate tracking
- IP67 Water-Resistant
- Smart Notifications
- Other Features: Weather information, calculator, camera and music control, find my phone / watch, Functional crown control
Pricing and availability
The Cult.sport Beats and Burn comes in Black, Rose Gold, and Dark Blue colors. The Beats is priced at Rs. 2,199 while the Burn costs Rs. 3,299. Both watches will be available on Cult.sport Website and Flipkart.
Regarding the launch, Arjun Choudhary, Head of Business and Growth, Cult.sport said,
We believe that the Cult.sport smartwatch will be a game-changer in the fitness industry and are confident that it will be well-received by fitness enthusiasts and health-conscious individuals.