boAt has launched the boAt Armour – Military Grade Smartwatch in India, featuring a tough and rugged display. This comes after the release of the boAt Wave Flex Connect earlier this month.
boAt Armour smartwatch comes with a large 1.83″ HD display, split-screen widget, and 550 nits brightness. It has advanced Bluetooth calling and a sturdy zinc-alloy body that’s resistant to damage, with an IP67 rating. It tracks heart rate, SPO2, and sleep stages for health and wellness monitoring.
There are over 100 watch faces to choose from, and it has 20+ sports modes, including cricket and hiking. The battery can last up to 7 days, or up to 2 days with Bluetooth calling. The smartwatch also features Curated controls with Smart alerts.
Quick specifications: boAt Wave Armour
- Sturdy Zinc-Alloy body, Two Tone Silicone Strap
- 1.83″ HD Display, 500 nits brightness, 240×284 resolution
- Save up to 10 contacts, Dial pad
- Bluetooth Version 5.2; Bluetooth calling
- Built-in Mic and Speaker
- Built-in Watch faces; 100+ Cloud watch faces
- 20+ Active Sports modes
- Health: Heart rate, SpO2, Daily activity tracker, Sleep and Sedentary alerts
- IP68 Dust, Sweat, Splash resistance
- Curated controls with Smart alerts
- 410mAh battery; Up to 7 days of battery life
- 1-year warranty
Pricing and availability
The boAt Wave Armour Bluetooth Calling Smartwatch is now available at an introductory price of just Rs 1,899 on boAt-lifestyle.com and Amazon.in. It comes in three colors Active Black, and Olive Green.