Baybot has announced their all-new Live360° Smart Security Camera, now upgraded to 3MP. Featuring 24×7 360° 3MP day/night monitoring, motion detection, smart tracking, and 2-way audio, it follows the launch of last year’s OpenAlert Smart Wireless Door Monitor.
Baybot Live360° Smart Security Camera
The new Baybot Live360° Smart Security Camera is upgraded with a 3MP (2048*1536-pixel) sensor. This wireless camera has a 360-degree rotating head and can be set up to automatically monitor every corner of the room or be switched to manual mode to focus on a specific region.
The app layout allows you to adjust the camera’s angle. With its panning up to 355° horizontally and 80° vertically, plus its wide-angle lens, you can easily monitor the area you want to see in seconds.
- Motion Detection: Set up the Live360° to detect motion in any room and get an immediate notification on your smartphone. Every time motion is detected, it records and gives you a clip or screenshot to view.
- Smart Motion Tracking: The Baybot Live360°’s intelligent motion tracking can follow any moving object, animal, or person. As soon as it detects motion, it pans to keep the moving subject in the crosshair and records the incident in the background.
- Night Vision: The camera transitions to night vision mode when light dims, recording events to keep you safe. Equipped with IR LEDs, it can even see in complete darkness.
- 2-way Audio Communication: Push a button on your phone to speak with someone in the room using the built-in microphone and speaker. Easily communicate with your infant in the nursery, security personnel at the entrance, or guests at the front door.
- 24×7 Monitoring: You only need to power the camera; the Baybot Live360° will take care of the rest. The camera has Wi-Fi connectivity for a live feed to your smartphone via the internet. Just download the Baybot app from Google Play or the App Store and start viewing your home in real time.
- Alternatively, insert a microSD card (up to 128GB) for up to two weeks’ worth of footage, or opt for an optional subscription for an infinite amount of data saved to Baybot’s cloud service.
- Hassle-free Installation: The Baybot Live360° camera comes with a mounting plate for easy installation.
Quick specifications: Baybot LIVE360⁰
- Wireless Wi-Fi camera with 360 degree view
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi ( 802.11 b/g/n) with WEP, WPA & WPA2 Security
- Power Supply: 5V 1A – USB to Type B Micro Connector with Adaptor
- Image Sensor & Lens: 3 Mega Pixel, 1296p, High Definition Lens
- Input / Output: Inbuilt Mic & Speaker
- Night Vision: Yes, with Auto Switching. IR Distance – 5 mtrs to 8 mtrs
- Storage: Micro SD Card upto 128 GB. Cloud Storage(Optional Subscription)
- Rotation Angle: Horizontal 355⁰ & Vertical 80⁰
- Packing List: x1 Camera, USB Cable with Adaptor, Ceiling / Wall Mount Bracket, User Manual and x2 Screws and Wall Plugs
- Product dimensions: (H) 110 mm X (W) 78 mm X (L) 78 mm; Weight: 172gms
- Color: White + Black
- Warranty: 1 year
Pricing and availability
The Baybot’s new 3MP Wireless Security Camera is now available at a special launch price of Rs 2,299, and comes in white. You can buy it now on Baybot.in or Flipkart.com and with a 1-year warranty.